Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The War Machines of EvE Churn On...

Ok, so in my last blog post I predicted the coming of a large scale war within three to four months.

Well, my post came about two days before Solar Fleet reset the standings towards the alliances of Legion of Death and Shadow of Death. That has kicked off a massive effort to prepare for war- and I myself have been mining ice to fuel capitals. Isk isk baby. This potential war has three options to it- One, Drone Russian Federation wins by a landslide, two- Solar Fleet wins by a landslide, three- each side is evenly matched and we'll be in for a slugfest. Of all the options I like the sound of a slugfest- war is good for industrials.

And to add to that little kicker, I have intel from someone saying Goonswarm is preparing to make a move on the north alliances in an attempt to stir up trouble- although it isn't clear yet whether or not they intend to drive them out of the space and take it, or to just roll through it and cripple all those who stand in their path. Regardless, it'll make for an interesting fight as alliances put their pride and assets on the line in order to subdue their opponents.

Remember: war is good. To my enemies, I say:

No comments:

Post a Comment