Sunday, October 28, 2012

Just When You've Seen it All...

Just when you think you've seen all Minecraft has to offer... BAM! Something new pops up to surprise you.

So while doing my daily reddit thing I came across a guy named Spaceribs's Imgur album which depicted his rendition of what I assume is the Book "World War Z." Now, if you haven't read the book, I highly suggest you do read it, because it's awesome. If also reminds me of the book "Deadline" by Mira Grant and when the characters go foraging into the wild zombie infested cities to get footage of them fighting zombies to boost their blog ratings. Maybe I should take a key point from that.

Anyways, here's his link to the imgur album. Click here for Zombie coolness.

Also the link to his subreddit where you can find updates on his work and his server, which looks pretty damn cool.

Anyways, there's your view of cutting edge minecraftiness.

I have a hurricane to go prepare for.
-Tassemet

No comments:

Post a Comment