Monday, October 22, 2012

My Second Winter






Returning Home
Well guys, it's been forever. Some days I swear I forget I have a blog. That makes me a terrible person... sometimes it's just so hard to keep up with everything that goes on. Reminds me of an article Goonswarm once wrote about choice paralysis..

Anyways, guess what? I'm in TEST now since my last posts forever ago. And I also fly a carrier, albeit not that great but hey. Working on it. Photos at the bottom of the post.

Anyways, been flying blackbirds when I fleet up. Tons of fun those are! Gotten on several kills mainly because of jamming. Also got on my first ever capital killmail while jamming out a thanatos. This was also the same fight where I was hero repped by the best logi on earth. Came back from 26% structure to stay alive and fight another fight. Also photo of that on the bottom courtesy of (Insert Name here) who was also the would be hero.


Sindel Pellion, @SindelPellion http://www.sindelsuniverse.com/
Ok, so been in a few fleet fights that have triggered TiDi. Makes life easy. Also, been in supercap fights that also triggered TiDi and let me tell you, it's quite a sight seeing so many titans and supercaps on the field at once. It honestly makes me can't wait to structure grind with one (which I eventually want to do) but I'm working on pimping out my carrier first.

Speaking of TEST Alliance, there's been these amazing parodies released by a TEST member named Sindel Pellion. She's awesome, and has an amazing voice, and sings good stuff. She also does a song with a guy in (bleh) Against All Authorities, @DJ_StarStream. Give her a follow over on twitter, @SindelPellion, or visit her site http://www.sindelsuniverse.com/ and read it. GOOD SHIT. Funny shit too. Read it ALL. Also, give to her Angel Project. A worthy cause. I wish she was around when i was trying to afford a missioning Raven. It's about time someone has done something for our new players of eve. Read Here for more info on the Angel Project.

Anyways, gotta wrap this post up. I have another blog to update with more goodies (my writing stuffs) and also a fleet to join to head to Fountain. Time to kill baddies.

Until Then,
-Tass

PS- Photos. All the photos.


Maiden Voyage, Carolyne
BlackBird of Doom





Top: Logi Bro Lovin'!
Bottom: "Bridge is up, GO GO GO!"

No comments:

Post a Comment