Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tales From Cityscape 1






So just a few more photos with an update on my world. As you can see, I've made a few changes: For one, the world name is now "Cityscapes" to reflect what I'm building inside. I've also changed my skin to look classy as hell. And, I've even got a few more levels on my building! On a side note- the bottom two photos don't do justice to the work i'm doing inside and underground of that building- I'm swapping to Redstone Lamps to make my building more ecofriendly by reducing carbon released into the air... that's right! The torches are slowly being phased out!

Also, planning to do an underwater walkway of sorts as soon as I figure out how I want to accomplish that task (working underwater is such a pain!)

Another thing: I had a distinguished guest in one of my worlds the other day. Click there and check out who it was!

-Tassemet

No comments:

Post a Comment