Sunday, November 25, 2012

Those Worlds That Make You Say...

I quit Minecraft.

Ok, not really. But this one world I saw today on reddit makes me look like a newbro to the game. The world is titled "The Kingdom Of Cipher" and features what looks to be a build done in Creative mode. I don't know where this guy's inspiration came from, but it looks to me like something out of either a Disney movie, or maybe even the Square Enix game, Kingdom Hearts.

I'm not going to post photos and steal this guy's imgur traffic, nope, he deserves it in my opinion.

Anyways, the build features a lot of pastel colors and glamorous shots of a fantasy kingdom. I'll just drop the link right here. Feel free to check it out and give him all your upvotes on reddit.

Another link here to a funny photo. Bedrock at level 26.

And another bedrock joke. Funny as hell.

Links galore. This one to a nice background for minecraft. I'd use it as my desktop if I were you.

I love Minecraft. And desktop backgrounds. Makes me wish I had a second or third screen to use it on!

How not to build a wheat farm. Seriously, decorative purposes only. I have a nice design for a stackable wheat farm as soon as I can find my graph paper drawing that I did...

And finally. An awesome legit build on survival. It looks like something I would build... only it needs a beacon somewhere in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment