Monday, June 2, 2014

Tinker's Construct: Way Too Much Fun!


So, my buddy recently started up a server for us all to play on and insisted on "Only a few mods" to "make the game a bit easier and fun." Ok. Let's cut the crap there. Only a few mods resulted in Tinker's Construct, Applied Energistics, and some other mods like Zain's Minimap Mod... and while it certainly made the game more fun, an hour long car ride was really an hour of me using my phone and some graph paper to do drawings and tables/charts of all the things you needed and where they went and... GAH! Before I knew it I was sucked into one of the most fun yet complex mods I've seen short of Tekkit!


So yes, the biggest thing I liked in the Tinker's Construct mod was the modular tool system and how furnaces were more or less for early game. After that, the smeltery was the way to go. So let me show you some screenshots and let you all see our little village and how that's working out for us (as well as my complete inability to hold a solid thought long enough to construct a single building!) Via clicking.... HERE!

So yeah, this blog isn't letting me upload photos directly to it like I've done in the past but CLICK THAT LINK. You'll see it all in my imgur album including a Villager with a 'fro, me with a jester hat, and some other cool things.

Until next Tinker's Construct Update!

Cheers!
-Tassemet Zateki




No comments:

Post a Comment