Monday, September 5, 2011

The Fall of Imperial Order

That's right, you'll hear it here first. IO is no more.

Quoting inside sources, IO has fallen due to the acts of a PL spy named PuppetMaster. This comes after he was supposedly promoted due to being an "excellent FC." To be honest, we all saw this coming when s33mn (henceforth called jizz for simplicity's sake) was kicked from the corp for spamming alliance mail. This lead to many jump bridge systems down (0.0's main method of travel across large and sometimes hostile space) to go down and take forever to be brought back up. This brought hostility, but eventually it was all settled and they were brought back online and life went on for another week. Then, an unapproved TS change confused many causing everyone to look to high command for help, and alliance mails were sent between many of the leaders, including one where Dr 0wnage himself said,

"Hostile take over coming, take cover!"
It went down a little less then 90 minutes ago, at approx 0000 to 0100 eve time, and right now, listening to TS channels.... nobody has no clue what to do. It seems the shift will go to Imperial Ascention so that corporations will still remain blue to Triple -A- and Red.Overlord. However, this will do nothing against the rumored Pandemic Legion fleets that will most likely be sweeping the area, trying to pick off people as they flee with assets and  ships. As new information comes in even now, at 0245, Territorial Claim Unit is dropping down new TCU's to take control of the system. It seems others saw this fall coming as well.

Now, lots of spais, not trusting, every man for himself. Everyone has been given the order to stay docked, or if not docked, get into a POS. Standings are being shifted and such, and corps are trying to get their standings back to get assets out, but either way, whether or not we get access again, when the dust settles, my assets are safe. If friendlies get the station, carriers will move my stuff out. If reds take it over... well, i'm blue to those who were my previous enemies. I'll get my stuff back either way.

Anyways, a lot has shifted, is shifting, including myself.

Now, I'm part of a new corp in new space doing secret stuff that will make me a lot. As of today, I've dropped a  POS and made numerous runs into this new space, and enjoyed listening (or reading) my new friends and their cyrilic letering. Currently, setting up a logistics train is a pain in the neck, but slow and steady progress is being made. I'm having fun building my new corp from the ground up. It's going ot be a lot of work, but in the end we'll all make isk, and lots of ships, and once I can fly a carrier (which is what i'm skilling to fly now) I've been told I'll get one.

We'll see what the future holds. For now though, I'm going to let the dust settle.

No comments:

Post a Comment