Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Fledglings Rise Against!



Well!

It's been one of those days where after taking care of all the things I need to go about my day are done that I once again settle into flying spaceships! Today, I decided to answer questions in the Rookie Help channel. Now, despite the fact that I can't stand people begging for isk constantly, there are some very bright and intelligent rookies in the up-and-comings. Despite the fact that I thought my eyes would bleed, somehow explaining to a new person why it is better to fly around in a shuttle then just a bare pod brought me to realize a few things. One- my memory of this game and playing it for the past six years is amazing. Two- it reminded me of the basics of PvE and PvP. And last but not least, 3- it reminded me how fun it is to be a new person flying around the wonders that veteran players take for granted.

Today, i've been mining a lot and looking over the things that I would love for Elizabeth to fly, and I think that I will be training her support skills and get her working towards a completely tech 2 fit Harbinger. This will allow her to realize the potential of being a support character and will allow her to make isk ratting and since she is finishing up Amarr Industrial V in a few days, she will be able to haul with the ability to move to a Providence within a week or two.

Plans for this upcoming week include more mining and maybe seeing if i can get a ship or two built, as well as finishing up Tassemet's training of Drone Interfacing V. From there, I plan to expand on sentry drones, since they will provide me immediate usage (versus something like Jump Drive Operation V which is only good once I have the capital ship), and from there, we'll see.

For now though, Elizabeth will haul, Tassemet will mine, and I will blog of our adventures and plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment