Saturday, November 19, 2011

Night 2 through... Shoot. Creeper.


Ok, well, it's been a few nights in the game and before I go off to sleep in real life, I'm going to give you a quick summary:

1. Creepers suck.
2. Creepers suck.
3. Creepers suck.
... You get the picture.

But for real pictures:
 Yes. A creeper. Hate those buggers.

In the top photo, is the mountian i'm slowly shearing off. As I found it, it's only accessable by a waterfall, which means I can work through the night up there and not worry about mobs. Yay. Also in the top photo are the trees I'm growing to cut down so I can stay up there almost indefinitely. All I need is wood and a chest to store the blocks.

Well, i'm saving the world, and i'll continue my adventures tomorrow! The goal? Get some minecart track laid down!

Until then, may your houssssssssssse be sssssssssssssafe from creeperssssssssssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment