Saturday, November 19, 2011

Squares are for Mining!

Hey blog readers!

So, it's official! The release of the full minecraft has happened! And while I don't have it yet, I plan to get it soon, but for now, I have Beta 1.8.1 since all my mods are installed and working on it.

I have decided though, to commence in a new world and take screenshots and FRAPS (if I ever get it and figure out how to work it) of my world. Now, I do have the mod Too Many Items installed, but I don't plan to use it (at least in this world), however, I do have Buildcraft installed, and will make use of that through the recipies and crafting bench!

If I don't remember a recipie, I will use a tool called Minecraft Canary, or Minecraft Wiki, or Buildcraft Wiki. Othe rthen that. I'm gonna go squares to the wall and get started!

Opening world photo.... yup. Trees...

No comments:

Post a Comment