Monday, November 28, 2011

Slippery Slope

Ok guys, exciting news from the homefront, short post but it will have to do, not much to say in it.

I officially love stupid supercap pilots that allow themselves to be found.
I officially hate said supercap pilot for being smart and getting away.

Yup. That about sums up part of my night as me and a fleet wound up trying to chase down a solo Nyx that came a wee bit too close. Unfortunately, bad timing screwed me (and us) over and it slipped our grasp by a second or two. Too bad, as our bubbler was so ready, along with the fleet.

Anyways, yeah fun night for all! I'm going to toss some mad props to the people who fleeted up in record time and rolled with me, and to the valiant cyno pilot who lost his ship and his pod to a random ass fleet that jumped in.

Until then, we shall be on the prowl.
Fly safe!
-Tassemet

-Tassemet

1 comment: